2016 – Present
FOUNDER, CONTENT DESIGNER & STRATEGIST
• Develop user-centered product copy and microcopy to enhance the user experience on a variety of platforms including digital platforms and mobile applications.
• Collaborate with clients within a diverse range of industries specializing in content creation, landing page copy, web copy, video scripts, business communications, and direct response.
• Draft foundational copy for start-ups, non-profits, and small businesses including mission and vision statements, job descriptions, product descriptions, policies and procedures, and more.
• Direct all aspects of customer relationship management including client inquiries, follow-up communications, and correspondence during contractual work.
2021 – Present
SENIOR CONTENT DESIGNER
•Craft engaging and original concepts for human-centered, enterprise marketing campaigns for both B2C and B2B audiences.
• Create content for a variety of channels including email, social media, digital ads, SMS, posters, brochures, presentation decks, products, and websites.
• Developed company-wide Brand Guidelines, including identifying voice and tone archetypes, implementing practical examples for execution, and presenting completed guide to stakeholders.
• Leverage Figma and Miro to collaborate with Design team (Senior UX Designer and Art Director) and ensure visual concepts and copy are cohesive with brand and voice guidelines.
• Spearhead the development of content across both Design and Marketing pods, providing content direction to contractors and incoming writers.
2021 – 2021
SENIOR CONTENT DEVELOPER
• Collaborated with art directors, designers, creative directors and brand managers to develop strategic insights and convert them into compelling creative executions across various platforms.
• Conducted presentations to key stakeholders on creative ideas and solutions for Home Lending marketing and branding collateral.
• Participated in project kickoffs, status meetings and creative reviews to stay aligned with creative process and ensure adherence to timelines.
2019 – 2021
John Marshall Bank
• Developed content for a broad range of marketing collateral including 20+ flyers, video scripts, 12+ press releases, 40+ client testimonials, direct response mailers and 2 annual reports.
• Managed social media channels to establish online presence and brand voice, maintaining editorial calendars and creating innovative campaign strategies for audience engagement.
• Conducted three-month LinkedIn training and optimization project to assist 30+ sales staff.
• Directed Google Ads campaigns for consumer and B2B products including SEO research, implementation, tracking and ensuring compliance with strict federal regulations.
• Re-designed content utilizing SEO techniques for 80+ web pages, leading to a 75% increase in traffic within the first month, consistently ranking on Google’s 1st page for target keywords.
• Partnered with Senior Vice President of Marketing on all marketing projects and frequently collaborates with executives on campaigns and business development strategies.
• Provided monthly data analysis reports (Google Analytics, Constant Contact, LinkedIn, Google Ads) and synthesizes findings to optimize social channels, email campaigns, and website.
2018 – 2020
• Conducts market research to identify current trends and competitors on behalf of clients in order to produce relevant marketing content including Facebook Ads, email marketing, and direct response copy.
• Developed Facebook Ad campaign for health and wellness company that contributed to nearly $60,000 in sale.
• Designed innovative copy for indie cosmetic brand campaign that resulted in $20, 488 in sales within one month.
• Interprets briefing documents from clients into creative copy for digital marketing purposes including taking on brand voice, understanding product value, benefits reducing market pain points, and identifying target audience.
• Meets short deadlines and tight turn-arounds for eCommerce clients and marketing campaigns.
• Manages project timelines from initiation to completion, taking complete ownership of all related tasks and activities assigned.
B.S. in Community Health
Health Administration Graduate Courses
University of Maryland — College Park
Director of Marketing | Moxie Institute
Hawi is a phenomenal copywriter. Her ability to use the English language in such a relatable way is incredible. But Hawi is not only a talented wordsmith but a marketing strategist. On top of that, she’s a joy to work with and has placed an emphasis on relationship building as we partnered with her to create pillar content, video scripts and more.
Chief Marketing Officer / Founder
I highly recommend Hawi as a premium copywriter. Hawi is a client converting genius. Her marketing copy has helped my clients earn tens of thousands of dollars. Through her creative and relatable approach, my e-Commerce clients have been able to benefit from increased sales and social media engagement.
CEO | StartUp Core Strengths
I’ve worked with many writers over the years, and Hawi is top-notch: A very good short-form direct-response copywriter. If your emails, landing pages or Facebook ads are not cutting through, I recommend you hand them off to Hawi to work her magic.
Founder | Her Legacy Publishing
Hawi did an amazing job of bringing all my thoughts and emotions to the forefront. She’s great at what she does! She has a seamless onboarding process to get a full scope of the work you need to be done, and she nails your vision the first time. I needed very few revisions. I highly recommend you hire her!